Diazepam's standard dosage for the children is 1 to 2.5mg. The medicine can be used for 3 to 4 times a day. the dosage may be increased with gradually as needed. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. The medicine should not be given to the children under the age of 6 months. The safety and efficacy of diazepam has not been established in children under age 18. diazepam is quickly by the body. It is taken by the mouth and a highest amount of it is absorbed in the body within 1 and half hours.
The dosage may differ according to the severity of the symptoms. For different attacks Its needed amount is taken which depends upon the nature and severity of attack. in Insomnia, upto 30 mg can be taken orally as a single dosage, at bedtime.
Comments powered by Disqus
- The important information on Valium
- Depression Treatment
- Depression Causes
- Depression Symptoms
- Depression Information
- Valium Diazepam Overdose: Symptoms and Treatment
- How to Get Valium (generic Diazepam) no Prescription Legally
- Agoraphobia And Memory Loss
- Symptoms of Drug Addiction - The Signs You Need To Know